Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Medical student lookiing for partner

Name = Sanjeewa
Location = Sri lanka
Message = Hi my dear frnds,
I am final year medical student and living near to Balangoda. I am looking for my life time partner who can give me lots of love, care and kindness,,, he should be young, smart, educated and should be a kind hearterd person who is not cheating people.... I need lots of love from my partner, and i return the same... I prefere to have my dream boy from Rathnapura or Balangoda area as it is easy to reach to him occasiannly. ...
please dont write for jokes... really i am looking for my life time partnter,,,,,,,,
So, if you think that you can full fill it please drop me a mail.. i will send you my phone number.. so that we can have a chat...
my email is cynb00@yahoo.com

No comments:

Chat Room