Monday, June 30, 2008

Looking for a partner

Name = Udara
Location = Colombo, Sri Lanka
Message = I’m 26years old good looking guy from Colombo. Currently doing my higher studies and looking for a good buddy/friend/partner to share life and much more. I do not only looking for sex. He must be a decent, honest person who I can trust and share my everything. Also we both can help each other and share what ever we want and to do and achieve what ever the dreams we aimed at in our life. Having a real partner means a lot to me and together we can do many things. Frankly I need some help from you to continue my studies since I have some financial problems. That is not giving me money but helping me to find some extra income (ex: part time job etc etc...)
If you really feel that you need a partner and if you don’t have any relationship with anybody please write me. Or else help me to find a good buddy. I only look for a guy who is elder than me with a god personality. Mail me on ( udara.sanjaya@yahoo.com

No comments:

Chat Room