Thursday, October 9, 2008

25 yr seeking older friends

Name = Ashenpink
Location = Ward place,Boralla.
Message = Hi,
My name is Ashen.Im 25 years old.I'm tall and fair boy.I have a 6 inch cock with sweet pink colour cock head(top) and big cock balls,clean and smooth ass.I am shaved boy.I like to friend with old friends like 50-75 age's.I like to lick and suck the older cocks.I like to do every sex activies with u.If u like to do fucking my ass..fucking my mouth..fisting..everything u like to do 4 me.I like to ur cum tooo...I like to good and honest old uncles to keep a friend ship 4ever.Don't reply me younger s pls.my e mail address is "ashenpink25@yahoo.com ".Anyone like to me..send me a mail.
Tnx..have a nice future.
Email = ashenpink25@yahoo.com

4 comments:

sam said...

Hi ashen like to know about u. mail me am 42yrs old

Prabhath Wickramasinghe said...

Hi ashen like to know about u. mail me am 37yrs old. my number 0773490186

Ananda said...

Hi ashen ai am 50 drop the massege decentway@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hai

I am 42y in Rajagiriya, love to join you do you have a place we can meet day time week days. if so contact me soon damianfree7@gmail.com no jokes please . I am really interested in you

Chat Room