Sunday, September 28, 2008

22 old fem boy

Name = SissyGirl
Location = Dehiwala
Message = I'm a sissy boi. I like MATURE CHUBBY men 60+ ONLY. A gray haired/balding and short grandpa is a plus. I like to dress like a girl for my man. I'm a boy by day and a GIRL by night (if you know what i mean).
I really want to suck a chubby grandpas cock. I'm a virgin and would like that changed but I'm also scared since this is my first time. I also realized I like sucking cock than getting my cock sucked. I prefer being a total bottom and have you play with my ass than my cock (basically be treated like a girl)I love to play the feminine role.
Check out my profile at http://www.silverdaddies.com/399163
Only fat and old men over 50 please. I will not reply to young people. My email is sissyboi_fm@yahoo.com
Email = sissyboi_fm@yahoo.com

2 comments:

cheruka de silva said...

I love to meet you I like to get my cock sucked by you . also like to play with your ass. so you can call me from 8.45 am to 11.30 am or send a sms to 0767961687

cheruka de silva said...

I love lady boys and she males to have fun

Chat Room